Today, Namecheap has 3 million + clients and managing 11 million + domains. This tells us how Namecheap has grown and been trusted by the clients.
What does Namecheap offer?
In addition to its domains and complete A-Z web hosting packages, Namecheap is known as one of the best sellers of SSL certificates, also for its privacy protection services, and more. They offer affordable access to everything to run a website like New TLDs, Bulk domain search, Premium & free DNS, and more.
They provide hosting services, including shared hosting, WordPress hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS hosting, Dedicated servers, and Website builder.
Namecheap’s hosting plans offer you fast and reliable service with a guarantee of 100% uptime. You can quickly build a new website using one out of many site-building apps provided by Namecheap. For existing websites, Namecheap moves it for you free of cost.
Namecheap Domain Registration:
Registering your domain name through Namecheap, you will be joining the family of million + happy customers who is already enjoying Namecheap’s industry-leading service and support. You get services like URL & email forwarding, Dynamic DNS support ‘WhoisGuard’ privacy protection, and more at no extra charge.
Which is better, Namecheap, or GoDaddy?
Namecheap: $10.69 per year to purchase a .com domain and $8.88 + ICANN fee for new domain registrations.
GoDaddy: $11.99 per year to purchase a .com domain.
Namecheap and GoDaddy have various prices on .net, .org, .co, .info, .biz .io and .us domains. Both sites offer additional discounts on purchasing services for multiple years. Both websites let you register your domain for up to 10 years. However, Namecheap, as the name suggests, prices are lower. In addition, they offer Privacy Protection for free, whereas in the case of GoDaddy, it is a premium addon.
Pros – Namecheap
- Good service and security features.
- ICANN Accreditation.
- Domains are simple to transfer.
- Minimal upselling tactics.
- Knowledgeable help desk.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Competitive price points for all services.
Cons – Namecheap
- Few new domain extensions are very expensive.
- Customer support can be better.
Pros – GoDaddy
- A large and trusted brand in the industry of domain name registry.
- Easy to purchase & select a domain name.
- Easy Website navigation and simplified offerings.
- 24/7 customer support.
- GoDaddy Pro unlocks a wide range of services.
- Helpful and knowledgeable Customer support representatives.
- ICAAN Accredited.
Cons – GoDaddy
- The check-out process may create confusion.
- Tough domain transfer process.
- Too many upsell instances and a lot of pop-ups.
- You may face long lags in customer support.
Namecheap Pricing deals:
Namecheap offers both monthly and yearly pricing packages for their domain hosting and WordPress hosting services. However, you can get more discounts using the Namecheap coupons provided.
Namecheap Promo Code
Namecheap Coupon Renewal
Grasp the latest deals on domain registration and renewal plans. Use this link and activate this discount coupon on your membership packages.