HealthLabs.com is a website that allows you, order and gets hundreds of tests done directly from your home. With HealthLabs.com, you can order and pay for these tests without physically visiting a doctor. HealthLabs.com provides you an affordable and convenient way of getting blood tests without actually visiting a doctor. The site is easy to use and quite quickly processes your Health-related order.
How does the HealthLabs.com testing process compare to traditional testing? Does HealthLabs.com offer the test you need? Are Healthlabs.com tests legit?
We thoroughly review HealthLabs and its services. In this review, we try to share all the information and decide whether it is the apt solution for your testing needs.
|Test||Number of tests available||Examples of what can be tested||Price of most affordable test||Price of most expensive test|
|Thyroid tests||11||T3, TSH, T4, etc.||$39||$119|
|STD tests||6||Chlamydia, HIV, gonorrhea, trich, etc||$129||$444|
|Infectious disease testing||20||TB, Lyme disease, Zika, Covid-19, etc||$24||$715|
|Drug tests||2||Marijuana, cocaine, opiates, etc||$69||$79|
|Heavy metals tests||3||Mercury, lead, arsenic, etc||$289||$549|
|Hormone tests||31||Testosterone, HGH, estrogen, FSH, etc||$37||$799|
|Diabetes tests||3||Glucose, hemoglobin A1c, albumin, etc||$29||$69|
|Vitamin and nutritional tests||34||Vitamin B12, vitamin D 25-hydroxy, calcium, etc||$28||$499|
Health Labs Review Summary
- We are partnered with over 4,500 testing centers worldwide (includes Quest Labs, LabCorp, and local labs).
- Offers 100+ various blood or urine tests.
- CLIA-certified labs – the same labs, traditional doctors use.
- Smart user-friendly website, which quickly suggests complementary tests.
- Prices are clear and final, which means no hidden fees or taxes further.
- Accepts FSA / HSA payment.
- Health specialists are readily available for further guidance or to explain the results.
- Allows patients to track their health issues affordably without any necessity to visit a doctor regularly.
- Privacy is their utmost priority.
- Health labs are great for those people without any insurance or with high deductibles.
- Specific testing for vegan diets.
- Rural areas have fewer available labs.
- No ‘at-home’ or mail-through order tests are available.
- A vast number of available tests can make you a bit confused.
HealhLabs, as a quality testing company, is highly recommended. They partner with high-quality laboratories and also offer numerous testing options. HealthLabs is best for those who prefer the convenience and order their tests from home without physically visiting a doctor, yet having the tests administered in high-quality labs.
Health labs service is especially beneficial for people who have no insurance, people with a need for frequent check-ups or definite panels, or those who chose to maintain their initial screenings very private. HealthLabs, in some cases, become more affordable than the traditional testing route if you have insurance. The patient testimonials speak more than us. You can visit their HealthLabs and go through it.